PRIVACY INFORMATION NOTICE
1. OUR POLICY
2. WHO PROCESSES THE DATA, HOW IT IS PROCESSED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
3. FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA AND ITS CONSEQUENCES
The provision of your personal data to Morellato S.p.a. and, in particular, personal data, your e-mail address, your postal address, your credit/debit card and bank details and telephone number is necessary to achieve the purposes. Some of this data could be indispensable to fulfil obligations pursuant to laws or regulations or the provision of other services rendered on the Website and requested by you. Failure to provide certain data, identified on the Website with the character (*), could make it impossible to execute the purchase contract of products or to correctly fulfil the legal and regulatory obligations. Failure to provide data may therefore constitute, according to the circumstances, a legitimate and justified reason for not executing the contract for the purchase of products on the Website or for the provision of services through the Website. The sending to Morellato S.p.a. of additional Personal Data, other than compulsory data, is optional and does not involve any consequence regarding the purchase of products on the Website.
4. TO WHOM WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA The Morellato S.p.a. Group will process the data provided by users for the exclusive purpose of providing services to the same, such as, and in particular: communications and commercial information, including from partner companies, through newsletters and/or to respond to any communications received, as well as related activities (including, for example, administrative, managerial, statistical, marketing and commercial purposes), either by manual means or by electronic and/or automated methods. The data may be processed by third parties that provide functional services in relation to the browsing experience management on the website: such as companies that provide virtual assistance services, live chat or user interaction management. The data will not be disclosed, transferred or otherwise transferred to other third parties without users being previously informed and, with their express consent, when this is required by law.
5. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA ON THE WEBSITE
The Morellato S.p.a. Group collects personal data and other information in the context of online registration processes on the Website or via the sending of order forms for the purchase of products on the Website for the conclusion of electronic commerce transactions. This data is processed by Morellato within the limits and for the purposes explained in the information notice submitted to the user in the specific data collection section.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
7. RIGHTS OF ACCESS TO DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
9. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The Data Controller is Morellato S.p.a., Via Commerciale, 29 - S. Giustina in Colle (PD) and the companies of the group. The Data Processor is Ecoconsult Risk Management Consulting S.r.l., Via Carlo Goldoni, 1 - Milan Should you wish to receive further information on how Morellato S.p.a. processes your personal data, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org To know your rights and always keep up-to-date on legislation regarding the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we recommend visiting the website of the personal data protection authority at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/
10. COMPLAINT TO THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
Complaints can be made in relation to the processing to the competent Authority: Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Monte Citorio no. 121 00186 ROME, Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.696771, E-mail: email@example.com.
13. THIRD-PARTY DATA FOR SENDING GIFT CARDS
Personal data relating to a third party (name and email address) to which you may wish to give a "Gift Card", provided during the relative purchase process, shall be processed exclusively to allow the sending by Morellato S.p.a. of the "Gift Card" by email to a third party, its release and the fulfilment of the consequent services and obligations by Morellato S.p.a. This data (name and email address of the third party) will be kept only until issuance of the "Gift Card" to the third party is confirmed, to be carried out pursuant to the methods indicated on the Website or, if after this has been done, until the expiration of the term for the right of withdrawal by the purchaser of the Gift Card: once the "Gift Card" has been released or, if after this has been done, once the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal by the buyer has expired, the data relating to the third party processed for the purposes indicated herein shall be deleted.